'Twas the Night Before Christmas in Philadelphia
A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting the CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE!
It's the night before Christmas in Philadelphia and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care—will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE? Follow Santa's journey to Chestnut Hill, Fairmount Park, Penn's Landing, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like Geno's Steaks and Betsy Ross House. An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in Philadelphia.
- A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
- Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
- A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to PHILADELPHIA
- Landmarks such as Indepence Hall, Museum of the American Revolution, Philadelphia Museum of Art, and more
- A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in Philadelphia or visit the Mid-Atlantic
From Franklin Square to Fishtown,
from Old City to East Falls,
Santa can't wait to visit all
the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with
a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!