Philadelphia Against the World Sports Trivia Game
Philly Against the World is the sports trivia game for the Philadelphia biggest sports fans. Take turns against one or more players — or better yet, make teams — to see who can come up with answers from each card’s list of Philadelphia or World sports trivia. It’s the perfect gift for EVERYONE who grew up following Philadelphia sports, with questions that every sports fan can relate to!
- Players roll custom dice to determine category ? Philadelphia or World ? and how many answers they?ll need to score points.
- Philadelphia side example: From 1986 — when Steve Carlton did it for the 14th time — through 2019, ten different pitchers have made multiple opening day starts for Philadelphia. (Can you name 5?)
- World side example: Ten Americans won four or more gold medals at a single Olympic Games from 1980 to 2018? (Can you name 4?)
- First player or team to 21 wins.
- The perfect gift for fans, trivia night, or anybody who just loves sports!